Wiki Out is a repository for instance documents and a place for members to create shared resources. Writeout.Ink members can log in with their instance credentials.
- All writeout.ink instance members should be able to log in automatically with their instance account.
- Quick & dirty guide to starting your own section of the wiki:
- Navigate to a blank folder and page, for instance http://wiki.writeout.ink/mystuff/start
- If the page is empty, click
Create this pagein the menu on the bottom right to start the page
- Save after adding a brief edit summary to make the page history easier to browse
* Tip: The
Previewbutton is your friend. Just don't forget to save!
- To create pages in the same folder, use double brackets to create
[[info]]and so on, then click the link and create the page
startis the root page of folders
- Edit this start page to add a header and link to your new section!
- For a full documentation on how to use DokuWiki, See the DokuWiki Manual.
- You can also use Markdown to edit the wiki, other than for internal links which should use the double brackets. Refer to the Guide to Markdown syntax.
- Tip: It's highly useful to click
Editon existing pages to see how they do things. Try it with this one.
start.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/21 19:51 by nerd